MNSights Magazine - Spring 2015
- Ask the Experts: The Future of Aging - How Minnesota nonprofits are offering vital support to Minnesota's older residents and their caregivers.
- A Nonprofit to Know: Lifetrack
- Insights: Carleen Rhodes' next chapter
- Who Inspires Us: Bo Thao-Urabe
- The Advisor: 5 reasons to consider donating farmland
- Everyday Philanthropy: In Good Taste - Have your cake and give back, too.
- Buzzworthy: The Saint Paul Foundation: 75 years of strengthening the East Metro
- By the Numbers: F. R. Bigelow Foundation
- The State We're In: What would Minnesota librarians do with a $10,000 donation?
- Saint Paul's inaugural Knight Arts Challenge
- 5 things to know about our new Strategic Framework
- And more!
We provide MNSights free of charge. Sign up today for a subscription to our magazine or e-newsletter.
The magazine is published in April and October, and the e-newsletter is published six times a year.
More from MNSights
Together We Thrive
Minnesota Philanthropy Partners is a network of people and organizations that share knowledge and services in order to have the greatest possible impact through charitable giving. Minnesota Philanthropy Partners supports The Saint Paul Foundation, Minnesota Community Foundation, F. R. Bigelow Foundation, Mardag Foundation and more than 1,600 affiliates across Minnesota.
© 2017 Minnesota Philanthropy Partners
101 Fifth Street East, Suite 2400
Saint Paul, MN 55101-1800
651.224.5463 | 800.875.6167