MNSights February 2017
MNSights | Community Vitality in the East Metro + Volunteer With Your Valentine
- A community-informed approach - a message from Dr. Jolly
- Empowered mothers, stronger families - Family Values for Life
- Q&A with Dana Nelson of the Super Bowl LII Legacy Fund
- What Knight Foundation's Jai Winston is reading
- Everyday Philanthropy - Spread the love
We provide MNSights free of charge. Sign up today for the magazine or e-newsletter.
The magazine is published in April and October, and the e-newsletter is published six times a year.
More from MNSights
Together We Thrive
Minnesota Philanthropy Partners is a network of people and organizations that share knowledge and services in order to have the greatest possible impact through charitable giving. Minnesota Philanthropy Partners supports The Saint Paul Foundation, Minnesota Community Foundation, F. R. Bigelow Foundation, Mardag Foundation and more than 1,600 affiliates across Minnesota.
© 2017 Minnesota Philanthropy Partners
101 Fifth Street East, Suite 2400
Saint Paul, MN 55101-1800
651.224.5463 | 800.875.6167