Minnesota Philanthropy Partners are The Saint Paul Foundation, Minnesota Community Foundation, F. R. Bigelow Foundation, Mardag Foundation and more than 2,000 charitable organizations and donor funds. Together we provide charitable and financial expertise, connections and services to ensure all people and communities in Minnesota thrive.
MN Partners works with:
- Donors. Benefit from strategic, expert counsel about charitable giving as well as professional fund management services that meet a range of philanthropic needs. Learn more
- Foundations. Access complete, integrated support services designed especially for private and community foundations. Learn more
- Financial and legal advisers. Help their clients make informed, strategic decisions that meet their financial and charitable objectives. Receive training and technical assistance on estate and philanthropic planning issues. Learn more
- Nonprofit organizations. Seek grants to support programs that benefit the community and access endowment management and planned giving support. Learn more
Our impact by the numbers in 2015:
- 8,944 approved grants by MN Partners' affiliates
- $1.3 billion in total assets of MN Partners' affiliates
- $71 million in grants and donations to nonprofits, projects and initiatives.
- More than $20 million in donations given through GiveMN.org
Together We Thrive
Minnesota Philanthropy Partners is a network of foundations, funds and organizations that share knowledge and services to make charitable giving thrive and benefit all Minnesotans. Minnesota Philanthropy Partners supports The Saint Paul Foundation, Minnesota Community Foundation, F. R. Bigelow Foundation, Mardag Foundation and more than 1,700 affiliates across Minnesota.
© 2017 Minnesota Philanthropy Partners
101 Fifth Street East, Suite 2400
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101-1800
651.224.5463 | 800.875.6167